Airborne Academy Policies
- Hair pulled away from the face and tied back
- No loose or hanging clothing, no zippers, buttons, or snaps.
- Can wear a Leo, leo with shorts, shorts and tee, or sports bra.
- No street shoes. Cheerleaders should wear cheer shoes. All others should have trampoline, shoes, socks, or bare feet.
- Long Hair should be tied back – hats are not allowed
- Loose clothing, buttons, zippers are not safe for our workouts
- No street shoes. Most workouts will be done in socks or bare feet.
Make Up Policy:
To be eligible for a make up, the absence must come during regular scheduled class time. Holidays, or days where Airborne Academy is closed, are not eligible make up days. A student is eligible to make up during a free open gym time within 3 weeks of the student absence. Our open gyms are instructional so that there will be instructors by the equipment to give tips and help with skills at all times.
Cancellations: When Millard Public Schools cancels classes by declaring a SNOW DAY, we may cancel classes for that day. However, Airborne Academy may make decisions as weather improves or deteriorates throughout the day. When schools are canceled due to COLD weather or WIND CHILL advisories, Airborne will be open for classes.
For questions and updates, you may call 402-932-9202, check our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Airborneomaha, see updates via twitter Airborne_omaha , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition T&T, Diving, and All-Star Cheer cancelations will be made via their normal internal communication processes.